At Kelley, we take your future as seriously as you do. After all, your success helps us to uphold the value of the Kelley brand. Our program was built with the student in mind, and our size, structure, and location offer a depth of focus and breadth of opportunities that are simply not possible in most other programs.
The size of our program allows for personalized attention and individual coaching for our students. Our faculty and staff meet with you to learn what you want to achieve and support you in pursuing your goals. Smaller class sizes also give you the opportunity to get to know your classmates and professors on a deeper level. As a result, they will become the people you will turn to throughout your career, providing support, connections, and advice on business matters.
Kelley’s programming focuses both on your academic and career success. This all starts with our leadership and professional development program, referred to as Me, Inc., which begins even before classes do and continues through your two years at Kelley. It is closely followed with our semester-long integrated core, which will give you a firm foundation in business fundamentals, and our industry-focused academies, which are designed to help you prepare for your post-MBA career. At Kelley you will gain relevant experience working on real-world projects for many of our corporate partners and through global opportunities and on-campus leadership roles, you’ll develop and hone functional skills and emotional intelligence (EQ) that will set you up for success in leading future teams and organizations.
No matter where you are from, you’ll discover that Bloomington, Indiana, is a welcoming environment where you can focus on your personal and professional development. Thanks to the presence of the larger university, Bloomington is a micro-urban community that offers a level of sophistication and culture that is typical of larger American cities but with the convenience, friendliness, and low cost of living of a small town.
Our small-town feel doesn’t mean you will have fewer opportunities, though. As a matter of fact, Kelley is a top recruiting destination for companies from across America. Thanks to the strength of our students, Kelley attracts more campus recruiters per student than other leading programs and Kelley’s alumni network (the largest business school alumni network in the world) translates to a significant number of opportunities available through off-campus recruiting as well. Recruiters tell us that our students are prepared to navigate challenges and opportunities and contribute from their very first day on the job. Come see for yourself the difference of Kelley.
- Program Type: Full time MBA (2 year, in-residence)
- Class profile: Class of 2016: Class size: 186
- Women 32%
- Joint degrees offered:
- Three-year JD/MBA
- Four-Year JD/MBA
- MBA/MA Cultural Studies
- Specializations by Industry: Business Marketing; Capital Markets; Consulting; Consumer Marketing; Strategic Finance; Supply Chain; Plus-Life Sciences
- Specializations by function: Business Analytics; Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation; Finance, Management; Marketing; Strategic Analysis of Accounting; Supply Chain and Operations
- Program duration:
- Tuition Fees: $44,460 USD per year
- Minimum Work Experience: 2 Years
- Language Requirements: Minimum TOEFL Score of 100
- Percentage of Students Employed: 95%
- Financial Aid for International Students: All students are considered for financial aid upon application. No additional paperwork is required. All awards are based on merit scores (GMAT/GPA).
- Program Website