Kogod School of Business at American University
Located in Washington, DC, American University’s Kogod School of Business is the business school of choice for students who want to enhance their ability to lead with vision in a rapidly changing global environment.
The Kogod Full-Time MBA program is designed to be a career catalyst for those who want to make a difference. In 21 months, graduates acquire the knowledge, skills, and experience required to achieve professional success.
Students develop contemporary insight and exposure to public and private interrelationships and courses are offered.
The core curriculum emphasizes strategic thinking, ensuring that students develop an instinct to evaluate decisions from a 360-degree analytical approach.
Students may choose to specialize their MBA a specific area of concentration (Accounting, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Managment Consulting, Business Systems Consulting, Global Emerging Markets, Marketing, Leadership & Human Capital Consulting, Real Estate), or they may choose to self-design a concentration.
The Kogod experience emphasizes flexibilty, strategic decision-making, and access to meaningful resources, including expert faculty and program advisors, career development advisors and industry leaders.
Our small class sizes create a unique learning environment in which students can truly diversify their networks, and advance their careers.
Graduates of the Kogod MBA program have both the practical management skills to become effective leaders today, and the broader insights to adapt to the challenges of their future careers.
– Full Time MBA
– Professional (part-time) MBA
- Class profile:
Total enrolled students: 32
– Average GMAT: 580
– International students: 31%
-Female students: 47%
- Joint degrees offered:
– MA/MBA – School of International Service
– JD/MBA – Washington College of Law
– LLM/MBA – International Legal Studies, Washington College of Law
- Program duration:
- Specialized Masters: MS programs in: Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Real Estate, Sustainability Management and Taxation
- Tuition Fees: $1,579 USD per credit hour
- Minimum Work Experience: 2 Years
- Language Requirements: English
- Percentage of Students Employed: 88%
- Financial Aid for International Students:
All international students are automatically considered for merit based scholarhships awards, ranging from partial tuition to full tuition.
- Program Website
7:30 a.m Registration
8:00 a.m Admissions panels
9:00 a.m University presentations
11:45 a.m Open fair
12:45 p.m Lunch break
2:00 p.m One to one interviews
6:30 p.m Event closes