Rotman School of Management – Toronto
- #1 B-School in Canada for the past 11 years (Financial Times).
- Largest and most internationally diverse class in Canada (350 students from 30+ countries) allows you to build an instant local and global network and expand your personal network to include the classes before and after you for a network of 1000+ Rotman MBAs upon graduation.
- Leverage the global reputation of the University of Toronto as part of your brand; #4 in the world outside of the United States.
- Located in downtown Toronto; a distinct advantage to meet with Corporate Recruiters, Alumni, and Executives at local and global companies headquartered downtown Toronto.
- 20-month program facilitates career switching and all international students automatically eligible for 3 year work permit post-graduation.
- Flexible Internship program helps you get into sought after organizations and convert to full time roles; the preferred method of recruiting for many Canadian employers.
- Only 6 hour flight to Toronto and similar time zone as Bogota!
Program Type: Full Time MBA
Joint degrees offered:
- MGA/MBA (Master Global Affairs)
Specializations by function:
- Brand Management
- Business Design
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Funds Management
- Global Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Change Management
- Management Analytics
- Process and Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management and Financial Engineering
Specializations by Industry:
- Investment Banking
- Health Sector Management
- Real Estate
Program duration: 20 Months
Tuition Fees: $80.000 USD
Minimum Work Experience: 2 Years
Language Requirements: TOEFL Ibt 100 or 7 IELTS OF 7.0
Percentage of Students Employed within 3 months of graduation: 80%
Avaibility of loans for international students: Rotman partners with Prodigy Finance.
Financial Aid for International Students: All students are eligible for entrance awards based on merit.
7:30 a.m Registration
8:00 a.m Admissions panels
9:00 a.m University presentations
11:45 a.m Open fair
12:45 p.m Lunch break
2:00 p.m One to one interviews
6:30 p.m Event closes